• Execute the tests using the test methodology and test tools according to the test plan and technical documents.
• ProvIDE status of testing on a timely basis.
• Report and log issues found during testing in HPE system.
• Setup systems and environment for debugging and investigating the issues with the DEVelopment teams when needed. Assist development teams to reproduce issues more easily and to narrow down root cause.
• Verify issues have been fixed by the development teams and track the issues to closure.
• Self-motivated for quality assurance and test activity supports when needed.
• Work independently for test environment setup and problem solving. Be self-learning to improve work efficiency/quality, technical knowledge/skill.
• Knowledge of Server and BMC architecture, IPMI standard, DMTF set of standards including Redfish
• Familiarity with validation methodology, processes and tools.
• Basic knowledge of.NETworking infrastructure: IPv4, IPv6, HTTP(S), Telnet, FTP, SSH, DHCP, DNS, PXE, VLAN, LDAP(S), SMTP, POP3, SNMP, NFS
• Basic knowledge of configuring OS (some or all LINUX, WINDOWS, VMWare)
• Basic scripting skill using some or all of these: Windows batch, power shell, VB, Linux shell script, bash
• Familiarity with the defects tracking system
• Familiarity with Linux is plus
• Knowledge of PYTHON is a plus
• Able to build up and maintain application servers for testing: PXE server, LDAP(S) server, Mail server, NFS server